All reviews la ferme du get away hoa binh great food swimming pool hanoi city the hustle and bustle last year a couple of times few times beautiful nature hidden gem tea plantation great weekend surrounding area nice place nice lake
Reviewed May 18, 2018

I have spent 2 days 1 night at La Ferme du Colvert. Everything was only described as AMAZING. This is a Eco-friendly resort. The resort is covered by beautiful nature. There are orchards, herb, vegetable garden. They also offer many optional activities for the children including cooking class, gardening class, picking green tea etc
The foods are mostly home-made and they use all ingredients in house which is very fresh and delicious. Their staff are so tentative and welcoming. They make us feel like home.
I can't wait for the next visit to this resort, and of course with my family :)

Room tip: You should ask for a room with Aircon if traveling in summer
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Phuong T, General Manager at La Ferme du Colvert Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear Ha N,

Thank you for your visit at La Ferme du Colvert and for your detailed description of the stay.
You are welcome with your friends and family again, we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2018

I've stayed here a couple of times and been out to FDC for day trips too. The experience is always superb albeit each time different depending on the season. The staff are really friendly and welcoming, the food is amazing. It's a fusion of Vietnamese and French food, kind of like something Grandma would make after starring on master chef. Most of the produce, except coffee and rice, comes from the property of surrounding area. and you can taste the difference. My friends and I called it the happy food which means the organic food from the happy chickens, ducks and cows and the difference that makes to the flavor. Apart from the fun activities, it's also a great place to chill out, get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and sink into nature's arms. There is a swimming pool, a spa, a tea plantation, some kayaks, fishing poles, cooking classes, mountain bikes and a whole lot more to do to keep you entertained. I'm sure this won't be my last visit to FDC - I love it!

Room tip: There are a variety of accommodation options for different budgets and groups.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear sox294,

Thank you very much for your thorough review. Our team and I are so glad you had a memorable stay with us.
We hope to welcome you again soon.
Kindly,

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We booked a weekend retreat to escape from busy Hanoi. Resort is beautifully situated in a quiet village and was exactly what we were looking for.
Especially for (young) kids the resort is awesome with many narrow paths leading everywhere and animals to look at.

We had a nice lunch which was very varied and more than enough, the house we had been given for the night was a authentic Vietnamese house which was also nice. Unfortunately one of our boys was sick (already sick when we came) which forced us to leave before we could spend the night. Staff was super helpfull in arranging a proper solution for us with the booking.

Would recommend this place to anybody seeking something else than obvious.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Phuong T, General Manager at La Ferme du Colvert Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Dear Marcella and family,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope your son is feeling better now and that you come and stay again!

Warmest thanks from our team to you and your family!

Phuong Tran

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We stayed at La Ferme du Colvert last year and it turned out to be one of the best experience that we had in Hoa Binh. The whole resort is really big and surrounded by beautiful nature. The food is fresh and delicious. Every single details are taken care of by the owner's family and their lovely staffs which made us feel so warm and welcomed.
Coming back soon this summer bringing my family.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Nlt_Linh
Reviewed March 24, 2018

I stayed here with my girlfriend. It was a very nice place run by nice people. Great food, and exploration to be found. It's going to be a place that I'll go to in the future. Thanks guys!!! Great job!!

Date of stay: March 2018