Just got back from a very enjoyable overnight stay in the Old Mill. Lovely room(3) twin beds. Up in the eaves so would not recommend if tall! Meals great. good basic pub food in the evening.and good selection at breakfast. Only one little criticism and that was the coffee at breakfast, cups were only half full and was not very warm, might help if had warm milk to top it up with. but gave fill up when asked. 5 star service and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A country pub in the charming village of Newton Blossomville, between Bedford and Milton Keynes, only 10 minutes from M1. Rooms all have en-suite facilities; comfortable beds; flat-screen TV; kettle and mini-fridge with fresh milk. Free Wifi throughout premises. The Old Mill has a traditional bar and restaurant serving real ales and home-made food. Lovely garden. Ample parking in Clifton Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel Newton Blossomville
- The Old Mill Newton Blossomville, United Kingdom