“Excellent breakfasts!”

Mike's Port Pub & Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: Mike's Port Pub & Grill is located adjacent the Innlet Motel on the Lake-side of Door County WI, in Jacksonport. We are a family run business, serving locals and tourists year-round with great food and cocktails. Come say hello to your hosts Barb and Mike Lautenbach, and be sure to mention that you found us on Trip Advisor!
Reviewed July 16, 2014

large portions, great food, great prices. Cherry almond french toast special was fantastic. Egg/hashbrowns/bacon/etc meals were a heaping plateful. Like an order of bacon is 6 or 7 slices!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This Pub is connected to the Innlet Motel, great deal depending on time of year, stay two nights get one free, walk over to the pub and have some great food, open for breakfast at 7:00 a.m. Airplane tours of Door County, shipwrecks, fall colors, they have it all!

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Presumably great burgers...just ok and that mixed with pretty bad service - allows me to give my first below average rating on trip advisor. Go to JJs instead for a burro.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had the hamburgers twice. The first as take-out eaten on the lake shore. I had to have another, which we ate in.Both times perfectly cooked, medium rare on really good toasted buns.

The last meal we had there was breakfast. I had the Country Benedict and American Fries. One of the best breakfasts I have ever had. The gravy is just too good. My wife had chicken fried steak and eggs. She saved most of the steak for lunch. Again, it was great.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've eaten at Mike's Port Pub on many occasions. This time we went for the fish fry and I had the combo plate. It was $16.25 and had boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, and perch and another fish and choice of potato and marbled rye and cole slaw. It was so yummy

It is a typical Americana bar with booths and tall tables immediately adjacent to the bar. Restaurant was FULL on Friday fish fry night. It is a bit loud with everyone talking. Patrons are friendly as well as the owner and waiter.

Service was merely ok. My second drink took so long that I thought he forgot. It was very busy though and wait staff was hustling. I understood.