We just returned from a week at Ma'Moura Villa at Tryall. We had a family reunion- 4 adult couples. The staff and service at Ma'Moura are great- the home is tastefully and comfortably furnished and the views are fantastic. We ate all of our meals at home- Jasmine the cook is very talented.
members of our group played golf and tennis several times. I really enjoy the golf course. We also went on a birdwatching walk and sea kayaking with TJ, the resident naturalist.
This is our second visit to Ma Moura and Tryall- we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay - Montego Bay