We just got back from a trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica. We were a group of 9 and rented out a Villa in Tryall club. It was called Karma Bay, and was fully staffed with cook, butler, gardener and on the beach. We would highly reccoment the Villa was families and large groups.
The weather for the most part was excellent. In the entire week we had 3 days of thunderstorms that lasted for a couple of hours in the afternoon, but the weather was still warm and clear.
We did a few day trips to Negril, Dunn River Water falls in Orchois. The beaches are awesome - warm and shallow and it was safe to leave the kids to wade around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay - Montego Bay