All reviews great house villa staff bedroom villa sea salt reggae night the main house clean clothes round hill tennis courts golf cart private pool game room family vacation the entire staff glass bottom boat montego bay caribbean sea
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Family of 8 loving every minute at the Tryall Club's Pineapple House! A beautiful villa, overlooking the ocean, close to the beach and golf course, with a fabulous staff, just can't be beat.

Ainsley was our chef and Stanford our butler. We also had Monica as our housekeeper who made sure our laundry was cleaned every day. As a Mom looking out for her kids (grown), I have never had a more relaxing experience. Stanford and Ainsley took care of everything.

Jamaica is a warm, welcoming country and Pineapple House is the place to be!

Date of stay: August 2014
1  Thank Momoffour50
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We rented a house at the tryall country club the end of May. The whole property was wonderful. Very nicely maintained and very secure. The beach was perfect and had lots of amenities at no charge. We payed a small fee for the week and that covered everything. Lots to offer... Pool, afternoon tea and nice happy hour also. All the homes are beautiful, we stayed at Tradewinds, right on the ocean edge! Can't wait to go back.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Lora D
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We have stayed at Tryall Club many times and at Pinnacle in particular, and we have enjoyed it every time. The house is beautiful and the staff is wonderful. Que is the best chef at Tryall, making the most delicious meals from morning to night. Everyone at Pinnacle and Tryall make your stay so pleasant and fantastic. You never want to leave. It is the best vacation you can ever have.

Room tip: I'm sure all the houses are wonderful, but Pinnacle is fantastic.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My vacation at Trinity was absolutely incredible. Words can't begin to describe the breathtaking views, the pristine villa, or the amazing staff, but I can certainly try!

The villa is perfectly positioned higher up on a mountain, providing the guests with beautiful views of both the ocean and mountains. Watching the sunrise and sunset from the gazebo is unlike anything you can imagine!

Whether you're looking for a relaxing week away from your hectic life, or hoping to find a place to party with 9 of your closest friends, this is the place for you!

I can't say enough about the staff at this villa. They go above and beyond to make sure you want for nothing. Chef Harry made us some of the best food I've ever had in my life! Alwayne made us THE best rum punch I've ever had! Bernard (the head of the house) took care of everything for us. From making reservations at the beach restaurant to scheduling the driver (Dwayne!) to pick us up for a day trip, he took care of it all! The wonderful women at the villa even do your laundry! Imagine a vacation where you literally don't have to do anything except relax and have fun? This is it! I also want to mention that the staff is amazing with children. We had two boys (3 and 5) and the staff was so great with them!

I guarantee you that this will be the best vacation of your life!!

Jessica

Room tip: All the rooms are amazing!!!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Karma Bay and loved it. We were down for a birthday party and had a blast with our other 8 friends. The staff was awesome (esp. Paul!) and wanted for nothing. Each villa has direct view to the ocean. We stayed in villa 'B' and our window opens up all the way for panoramic view of the ocean. Other villas had an outdoor shower and if you've never experienced that I would take that one next time around.
Please note that our friends took care of the shopping/ beverages so we just paid at the end of our trip as you will have to work with your staff to supply the villa with snacks/ food/ beverages.

Each morning we started with fresh fruit for breakfast then usually eggs, toast with jams and then something local like breadfruit, akee, etc.
Lunches varied from jerk chicken to fried chicken to BLt's.
And dinner was showtime from oxtail to red snapper.

Room tip: Want a view choose villa 'B'/ want an outdoor shower choose villa 'C' or 'D'
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple