“Villa Stella”

Tryall Club
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sandy Bay
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been travelling and playing golf all my life, but I have been now to Jamaica the first time. It was a big surprise to discover that the Tryall Club belongs to the best adresses I have ever been! The beauty and exclusivity of the golf club, service, beach, organisation, and last but not least the Villa Stella makes my holiday in Jamaica unforgettable.

Room Tip: Villa Stella at Tryall Club is paradise!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rosso2803

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had our wedding here on 11-12-13. Everything was perfect, thanks to our wedding planner Melissa Forbes, we had not one hitch. The weather looked as if it was gonna be an issue but thank God the sunshine came out and all our guests had a blast. We stayed in One Love Villa which is breathtaking especially in the morning. Thanks to Melissa and her team we will definitely be going back for our 5yr renewal of vows.

Room Tip: One Love is close to the lobby and the bell desk and everything else is right at your doorstep!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shar_Loy
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've been to Jamaica many, many times. I have stayed at comparable hotels like the Ritz and the Half Moon. The Tryall Club is by far the best for a large group of people. The villas are very nice, and they have great staff. The cook we had was outstanding. The grounds are enormous and gorgeously landscaped. The beach is nice. The golf carts that came with the villa are definitely necessary to get around this big property. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank RamblingRazorback
Reviewed December 6, 2013

RAVE REVIEW!! Ten of us asked chef Kai, at the Beach Club at Tryall, to fix us a special dinner which we ate in the gazebo, located on the water!
The lights of Montego Bay flickered in the distance. We had a lobster Ballantine, a fresh arugula salad picked that afternoon from the herb garden, ten perfectly cooked filet mignon, rosemary potatoes perfectly browned and real homemade apple strudel with vanilla ice cream!!! The best meal I have had in 15 years of vacations at Tryall in Jamaica!! Chef Kai visited us after each course to make sure we liked it and we're enjoying ourselves. He oversaw every detail and along with his capable and hospitable wait staff and kitchen, whipped up a five star meal!! Don't miss a chance to eat here!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank lindaheagy
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

5Plus for the Tryall and staff! We stayed at the Haystack Villa which was impeccable. The villa was beautifully appointed. Very spacious with gorgeous surroundings. We had a party of 14 which fit comfortably. Our meals were delicious and our large table beautifully set for us at every meal.

My daughters wedding was beautiful! They went above and beyond to make sure her wedding went smoothly.

We enjoyed every moment and can't wait to come back! And we are making plans!,

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mooregini
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My wedding was on November 9, 2013 at the Tryall Club. It was absolutely amazing. My wedding planner Melissa Forbes was a life saver. Anything is possible. She created my dream wedding for me. We stayed in the Haystack Villa which is an 8 bedroom villa. We all loved it so much we didn't want to leave. The pool is huge and heated. The staff was so courteous and helpful. Rodney was our chef and he did an amazing job. We were definitely all spoiled! They supplied us with 3 golf carts to drive around the property and to the beach. The only small complaint I have is about the bed. The bed on our room was hard. But my back didn't hurt when I woke up so maybe its a good thing. I can't say enough good things about the Tryall Club. Definitely worth the money. We will be returning for our 5 year anniversary. I can't wait!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BrookeAB
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I recall once viewing a Bridal Mag and viewing a wedding at Tryall… It was gorgeous! Love at first sight. I’ll start with the whole selection process, I contacted numerous top hotels in Jamaica and hands down I was most impressed with the timely response, wealth of information and quality of service that I got from Tryall. Plus, If I had to decide based on beauty only, this would be it. End of search.
Melissa, the Wedding Planner was just amazing in answering my gazillion questions and catering quite beautifully to our needs throughout the entire planning process. I LOVE the personalized approach and attention that each wedding gets and FYI: they only do one wedding a day, unlike the mass weddings done at some other resorts.

So here’s the Top 5 reasons why Tryall is the #1 destination to have your wedding in JA:
1. The beauty is almost unparralled. Stunning! It’s a truly unique venue with lots of locations to choose from for your ceremony and reception with gorgeous vistas… I recommend the Great House for the ceremony with the sweeping view of the ocean!!

2. The Wedding Planner is just a delight to work with; literally, she does everything with a big smile and goes above and beyond to make your perfect day a reality. Being out of the country, I had zero stress with planning. You tell her what you want and she makes it happen.

3. Impeccable service and the opp to work with some of the top wedding vendors in the country

4. Excellent excellent food!

5. It’s the complete package, romantic-island- getaway for honeymoon + perfect- wedding- venue
#Go there !

#3 of 80 in Negril
The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel
Hermosa Cove - Jamaica's Villa Hotel
Round Hill Hotel & Villas

Been to Tryall Club? Share your experiences!