New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Santa Cruz, California
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We just returned from a week at Bumpers Nest. Being waited on, served superb food and relaxing at this beautiful property, we felt like Hollywood jet setters. Staff was great, cook was to die for and the whole club experience was phenomenal

Room Tip: Not a bad square inch of this place
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
waterford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I just returned from a 4 days of bliss at Tryall. The family took a number of villas from Hanover Grange to Yellowbird - 6 villas in total and all were fantastic. Yes the villas were very nice but it is the staff at each villa and the hotel itself that make Tryall probably the best get away location in the world. They accommodated every request from the food type at the villa to a specific wedding request to the wedding planner Melissa.

Special mention has to made of Richard Ferdinand - the guest services director, Nicole Campbell the guest services manager and Michael who is the resident golf pro. Again, they were simply brilliant

I can only say that every person who came to Tryall for this wedding gave the whole experience a 10 out of 10. Food, villa quality, facilities such as swimming, beach, golf, tennis etc - one could not ask for more

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank David H
Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We just returned from Montego Bay, Jamaica, spending one week with my daughter, her husband, their daughter, his mother, me and my husband. There were five adults and one child. We stayed at the "Bumpers Nest" property at the Tryall Club. The villa had four bedrooms, two on the main level and two on the lower level. There was an open courtyard in the center of the villa, open verandah and pool overlooking the ocean. The ocean view is priceless and breathtaking! The staff was outstanding and friendly. The meals that were prepared by the cook was very good and I appreciated having the local foods like peas and rice, salt fish and cabbage and I can go on with the food, but its making me hungry. We were given several golf carts to get around the property. The property is gated. We spent most of our time relaxing at the villa, reading on the verandah, in the pool at sun up, and tasting all the local fruits. This was a breath-taking experience. A definite MUST!

2 Thank BrittonD
Grand Cayman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed at Harmony Hill, a 5 bedroom Villa with adjacent 2 bedroom Cottage and had a wonderful experience.
The Villa is only 5 years old and is on the Hill overlooking the Resort and golf course. The House and the Cottage are luxuriously and tastefully furnished and you wonder if this property has just been on the latest issue of a Travel or Architecture Magazine. The views are out of this world.
We enjoyed lounging poolside or in the pool and soaked up the view. We spent a lot of time playing cards and hanging around the house. This house makes you never wanna leave again. The sliding glass doors open up and the house transforms into a tropical Paradise.
The staff was outstanding!
Lennox is a wonderful Chef and created superb meals for us. We loved stopping by the kitchen to find out what's cooking.
Donovan and Jerome are delightful and catered to our every needs. Erica and Gwen are lovely and kept the house in tip top shape.
Thank you all for such a wonderful time in Jamaica, I am looking forward to returning to this island getaway.

1 Thank Bettina2912
Krk Island, Croatia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My friends and I stayed at the Anticipation Villa. The staff was exceptional. The cook was amazing, and the views, well, lets just say nothing compares and leave it at that.

The resort is amazing as are the villas. (Another group of our friends stayed at Twin Palms the same week.).

There are two complaints I have: 1) The commissary is only open from 9-5. When you want cigarettes at 2 am, you can't get them. 2) The golf course doesn't open until 8 even though sun rise is 5:45. That means if you want to get a round in before everyone wakes up, its rather tough.

Neither of those things will stop me from going back to Tryall. Amazing in every sense of the word.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank anil c
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

After first hearing about Tryall in the 90's, I knew immediately I wanted my destination wedding to be there. I had five months to plan it, leading into our May 11 nuptials. I was a bit worried planning from afar, as I had never been, but it turned out to be better than I could have expected. Each villa is so unique and amazing. The staff at each was also exceptional. We stayed one night at Pinnacle and then moved to Bougainvillea House. Our wedding guests were spread out among seven different villas, and each was just perfect. I still have friends telling me it was the best wedding ever, and they are all planning a trip back to Tryall. We will certainly be having our anniversary here moving forward. In fact, those who were not at the wedding have already visited the website and are planning to go.

We went two weeks into off-season, so I was worried about the weather, but it was perfect. The staff was super friendly, everyone knew our names across the entire property. I couldn't have been happier with Tryall.

2 Thank Emily F
virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family and I stayed at Tryall in one of their villas. The name of the house was Wheel house. Their were 14 of us and we fit quite comfortably. The house was spotless. Every r
One of the 6 bedrooms has its own bathroom. The house comes with a wait staff that cooked, cleaned, and even babysat for us. The women were extremely friendly and helpful. This was the most beautiful place I've been to in years. Absolutely loved it.

Room Tip: In Wheel House all the walls open up so u have wonderful views of the ocean from everyroom
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4.5 of 5 stars 1,868 reviews
Round Hill Hotel & Villas
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Been to Tryall Club? Share your experiences!