I just returned from a 4 days of bliss at Tryall. The family took a number of villas from Hanover Grange to Yellowbird - 6 villas in total and all were fantastic. Yes the villas were very nice but it is the staff at each villa and the hotel itself that make Tryall probably the best get away location in the world. They accommodated every request from the food type at the villa to a specific wedding request to the wedding planner Melissa.
Special mention has to made of Richard Ferdinand - the guest services director, Nicole Campbell the guest services manager and Michael who is the resident golf pro. Again, they were simply brilliant
I can only say that every person who came to Tryall for this wedding gave the whole experience a 10 out of 10. Food, villa quality, facilities such as swimming, beach, golf, tennis etc - one could not ask for more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay - Montego Bay