We just returned from Montego Bay, Jamaica, spending one week with my daughter, her husband, their daughter, his mother, me and my husband. There were five adults and one child. We stayed at the "Bumpers Nest" property at the Tryall Club. The villa had four bedrooms, two on the main level and two on the lower level. There was an open courtyard in the center of the villa, open verandah and pool overlooking the ocean. The ocean view is priceless and breathtaking! The staff was outstanding and friendly. The meals that were prepared by the cook was very good and I appreciated having the local foods like peas and rice, salt fish and cabbage and I can go on with the food, but its making me hungry. We were given several golf carts to get around the property. The property is gated. We spent most of our time relaxing at the villa, reading on the verandah, in the pool at sun up, and tasting all the local fruits. This was a breath-taking experience. A definite MUST!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay - Montego Bay