We have been going to Tryall for over 20 years and have gone only with the family, as well as with large groups of friends. Our daughter was married there, and this year we went with a large group that included people of all ages. Everyone loved it.
If you like tennis and golf, it is great. Or, if you just want to sit by the pool and read, nothing is more relaxing. The villa staff's will take great care of you and not having to go out to dinner will be a real treat for the whole group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay - Montego Bay