My family and I have been going to Tryall since I was a little girl. In total we have probably been 10 times at least, both over Christmas Break and March Break. We have stayed at every villa from Calypso, Blue Bird, Sundance, The Great House, Phoenix, Point of View and Serenity, and not once have we had a bad experience. The villa staff and great house staff are all wonderful people. From the Crab Races, to the Manager's Cocktail Party, to the dinners on the pier - everything is so well organized and beautifully presented. I myself hope to get married there some day! The golf course is also by far the best and most beautiful on the island. If your looking for a romantic holiday or a wonderful family vacation, Tryall has it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay - Montego Bay