Myself along with two friends had an absolutely fabulous time at the Crown Beach Resort. We were very late arriving from NZ as our plane was delayed, but when we did arrive nothing was too much trouble. A lovely fresh drink to "revive" us, shown to our villa, the service right throughout our stay - everything was just "spot on". All the staff were absolutely fabulous, nothing was too much trouble.
All our meals were great, the service was great, accommodation was great - I could go on & on....
Our trips around the island were also "great - in fact enduring our awful cold weather back here in NZ makes me wish I was still at Crown Beach Resort in Rarotonga.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Crown Beach Resort to any one travelling to Rarotonga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cook Islands leading luxury beachfront romance resort on Rarotonga's sunset coast...an exclusive haven for only 42 couples. 5 acres of manicured gardens, 100 meters of icing sugar beach, a crystal clear lagoon, 3 restaurants & bars, day spa & beauty clinic, gymnasium, scuba dive centre, conference & business centre, 3 wedding coordinators, 15 swimming pools + 9 spa pools...so much more than meets the eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Beach Resort And Spa
- Crown Beach Hotel Arorangi
- Hotel Crown Beach
- Crown Beach Resort Rarotonga
- Crown Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands