Have just spent 10 days here and really enjoyed it. We were upgraded to a beach front room, which made our stay extra special. The resort is situated on the western side of the island which means you can enjoy wonderful sunsets. Our room was spacious with quality furnishings and we especially liked the outside shower! The restaurant is situated on the beach with great views over the sea. There was a buffet style breakfast each morning and we enjoyed a couple of meals at the restaurant in the evening. We found the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The bus stop was just outside the hotel and there was a car hire company just across the road. Previous times we have stayed in Rarotonga we had scooter hire, which we have always enjoyed, but this time we hired a cheap car. The benefit of the car was it kept us dryer and warmer in the evenings when we travelled to various restaurants around the island. At night you have to be aware of dogs and potholes! We loved staying here and will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands