This was the best "resort" we have ever stayed in. All adults, boutique size and beautiful beach front make this place a must stay for anyone traveling without kids. We loved the life style on Rarotonga and this hotel seemed to fit right into it. The staff are super friendly and helpful but not in your face over the top kind of service that we are used to seeing in resorts. We loved chilling out by the beach in the afternoon and then meeting up with, and meeting new people around the pool deck during happy hour. THe restaurant was first rate, and the rooms were clean nice size and loved the out door shower! We stayed over Christmas and New years. The staff did a great job organizing functions and evenings for all the guests over the holidays. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone, when we go back to Raro we will stay here again provided they have a room for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands