I recently stayed here with my fiancé and a bunch if family and friends. I can't say enough on how awesome the crew at Manuia had been to us. Our wedding day was perfect, from Lyn our wedding coordinator who relieved us of any stress, right through to Alex the manager and Kura the restaurant manager. We were made welcome and no task was too much for the staff there.
The location is amazing, infinity pool, great duplex rooms, outdoor showers and sand everywhere... You never really leave the beach. There is car and scooter hire across the road and airport transfer available. Leave the smartphone at home as internet usage is at a premium... Although after a day of no internet you soon slip into the Raro way if life!
It was super hard to leave this wonderful place and it's people. Do not hesitate to stay here, you will not be disappointed. And if you are thinking of getting married I'd say go for it... Ours was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands