We stayed at Manuia for 5 nights in a triple share room, room number 21.
The room was great, very clean, awesome outdoor shower and nice comfy beds. The room was quiet as it was not right on the beach but not right at the back either. The resort was beautifully maintained with lovely gardens and a beautiful beach area. The pool is fantastic and a great place to relax for a meal or drink. The sand floor restaurant was also great, the breakfasts were good, nice selection of food including yummy pancakes! A good thing is that the dinner menu is changed daily so you get variety. We had lunch there twice and both times the meals were great. Dinner was also great and the fish was cooked perfectly. They have a great range of cocktails and they are priced well at $12 or $14 ea. All of the staff at the resort (every single one) was extremely friendly and helpful and always keen to help. The best thing of all is that there are no children, we were having a Holiday away from our children so the last thing we wanted to hear was other peoples children!! The resort is also in a great location as there are a couple of great restaurants within walking distance. The only problem i had was that i had to sit by the office to use the wifi as they are having issues with it at the moment. But they have a lounge for you to sit in so i was still comfy anyway. I would highly recommend Manuia to everybody as they made our holiday perfect! We will definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands