I stayed at Manuia Beach Resort in mid June. I took a short break to recharge my batteries and escape the busy life. I could not have hoped for a more perfect Resort to take this break. The place has been recently refurbished and the rooms are tastefully appointed, very clean, well equipped and comfortable.
The property is in an excellent location. Only 10 minutes on the scooter to town, on the west tip of the island so be prepared for the most stunning sunsets - and the happy hour cocktails make the perfect accompaniment! All the facilities are great, the pool is beautiful and the view from the pool is stunning. Have a look at the photos I have posted on the Manuia Beach Resort Facebook page.
The restaurant was excellent. The food is fresh, local and very well cooked. I highly recommend it.
The service and staff really makes the whole experience genuine and Polynesian in flavour. Alex and Loren are a Wonderful couple, Warm, friendly, very caring and customer focused. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands