Last week my husband and I stayed at Manuia Resort for 6 nights and 7 days. We thouroughly enjoyed our stay, our room was immaculate, the staff were friendly, considerate, caring and very professional.
The managers were always around to ensure customer satisfaction, the grounds were immaculately kept by staff, the room staff were hard working and rooms were always kept to a high standard during our stay. Included with our stay was a tropical breakfast (cereals, fruit, yoghart, toast and Mama's pancakes - delicious and light) a scooter for 3 days and a food and beverage credit which kepts us fed and entertained for our whole stay. The infinity pool was fabulous and beach loungers just perfect for lazy days in the sun, and the hammocks - wish we had these back here in our garden. I couldn't have been happier here. One guest was even proposing to his girlfriend and one of the staff members made a special weaved archway just to make it more romantic for them. The Island Experience night was really fun too, its so much better to do the cultural activities rather than just sit and watch them. The buffet on this night was absolutely delicious.
Manuia Resort is either only a short bus trip or scooter ride away from all of the attractions of the island and the office staff can book these on your behalf. The resort is adults only and we chose this place for this reason as we took a well deserved little break alone without the family in tow. i would come back here in a heartbeat and have brought back as many memories as possible and love wearing my new pareu's around the house now.
The resort is under renovation and they are renovating each room one by one - this made no difference to our stay at all.
My experience was staying at Manuia Resort and experiencing the attractions the Island has to offer by getting around on a scooter or car was 200% the way to go. Can't wait to come back and se the freindly team at Manuia Resort - they made our stay so much more than just having somehwre to stay. Special thanks to Loren and Alex the Resort Managers, Tata who kept our room beautiful, Kura Restaurant Supervisor for her warm welcome each day, Ulesi and Papa Joe who everyday kept the grounds immaculate so when you walked out of your room you knew you were in a little island paradise and the friendly Office team. We wish you all the best, keep up the great work!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands