Just returned from Manuia Beach and was sorry to leave after 9 fantastic days. Loved the no kids policy so very relaxing around pool sipping cocktails and lazing in hammock. Our beachfront Unit No 2 was Excellent as just be renovated, awesome view of lagoon and nightly sunsets just far enough away from restaurant & pool so no nightly noise. Managers and staff very friendly and good value and always very helpful in every way. Scooters a must and so much fun and can be hired across the road (car hire also) and necessary to get around Isalnd. Other Restaurants in walking distance. The Spaggitti House very resonably priced. The Crown Resort 10 minutes walk up the road does lovely Spa treaments Ladies. Thanks Alex & Loren for an awesome time - "We'll be back!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands