We could not have been happier with our choice of accommodation for our recent wedding and honeymoon. We stayed in a beachfront room, which I can highly recommend. They have been recently renovated and are absolutely stunning. The new managers are doing a fantastic job and are both very lovely people. All the staff at the resort made us feel very comfortable and relaxed and willing to assist with whatever we needed. Being an adults only resort it was always very peaceful. The restaurant at the resort was the best that we could find on the island and the cocktails and live music were amazing!
After travelling around the island and visiting other places we could not find a nicer beach front location. The wide sandy beach had plenty of deck chairs and hammocks - not like staying in a big resort where you need to get up at 7am just to claim a deck chair! Nearly every day we watched humpback whales breeching just 50m from the beach.
We were lucky enough to have our wedding at the resort. We were so happy that we chose to have it there, we wanted a private ceremony (just the two of us) and this is exactly what we got at this quiet little island paradise.
A special mention to the girls at reception who were just so lovely. Every question big or small they were able to help with. They went above and beyond to ensure that we had a perfect wedding day and honeymoon.
We will definitely be back in the future and have already recommended this place to many people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands