We had previously wanted to stay at the Lagoon Breeze and this was the first time we got there. We arrived on a friday afternoon at about 4.00pm when the office was closed but that was not a problem as the room was fully prepared and waiting for us. The formalities were completed the following Monday. Vicki (Manageress) and her satff were great and nothing was a problem for. requests for early breakfasts were not a problem. The happy hour was a good place to relax and meet new friends and knock back some great cocktails. The units were clean, tidy and large. Wesatyed in a two story two bedroon villa at the front of the complex overlooking the beach which was across the road. We were fortunate to be able to see passing whales and their calves from our patio. We had to leave early due toa family illness back home but thia was not a problem for Vicki.
The complex is at Aroa Beach which is about 15 minutes from the airport and about twenty minutes from Avarua. Cocoputt is about 200 metres from the Breeze and another estaurant is about 300 metres in the other direction. The Rarotongan Hotel is about 400 metres away for other dinining and gift shops and an ATM.
Polynesian car and Bike hire is opposite the Rarotongan. There is a bus stop outside the driveway so getting transport is a not a problem.
The dive centre is a 250 metre walk where you can book min for scuba dice, lagoon dives, intro dives or pool dives. Sabine and Sasha will take great care of your diving needs.
I will be more than happy to stay there again when we come back for our yearly diving holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Breeze Villas is a privately owned self catering property located on the south-west coast of Rarotonga. The 4 acre property offers 18 spacious villas set in a lush garden setting, just across the road from its own stunning white sand beach. The villas present spacious home away from home living with full kitchens and air conditioning. The Breakfast Cafe serves daily tropical breakfast and provides a happy hour bar service in the evenings. The fresh water swimming pool with a smaller paddling pool for young children provides a quiet spot to relax. Lagoon Breeze Villas is a great option for families, couples and groups of friends seeking a safe, secluded and self catering accommodation on Rarotonga. The property is located just a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and the nearby mini-putt golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lagoon Breeze Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Hotel Arorangi
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands