Lagoon Lodges is a good choice if you don't want to stay at an expensive resort. The rooms are spacious and clean and the grounds and pool are nice. The best aspect is the excellent service from the staff. We had a sick child and they immediately arranged an appoitment with a doctor in the town. They also gave us extra sheets and towels for our child. Breakfast is basic, but more than adequate. Location good with a nice sany beach and snorkelling right across the road. The staff arrnaged a rental car for us easily. Only downside is the noisy roosters!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Breeze Villas is a privately owned self catering property located on the south-west coast of Rarotonga. The 4 acre property offers 18 spacious villas set in a lush garden setting, just across the road from its own stunning white sand beach. The villas present spacious home away from home living with full kitchens and air conditioning. The Breakfast Cafe serves daily tropical breakfast and provides a happy hour bar service in the evenings. The fresh water swimming pool with a smaller paddling pool for young children provides a quiet spot to relax. Lagoon Breeze Villas is a great option for families, couples and groups of friends seeking a safe, secluded and self catering accommodation on Rarotonga. The property is located just a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and the nearby mini-putt golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Lagoon Breeze Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Hotel Arorangi
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands