We have just returned home from our 4th holiday in Rarotonga, staying at the Edgewater Resort & Spa. We have never contemplated staying anywhere else as the Edgewater is "Paradise within a Paradise".
The resort location is ideal for watching the sun go down, expressing the most fantastic sunsets, we have found often the location of the Edgewater evades winds and other negative weathers experienced on other parts of Rarotonga. The lagoon located in front of the Edgewater has some of the best snorkeling on Rarotonga.
Accommodation is great, beds are comfortable, rooms clean. The staff are so very helpful and always a smile on their faces with a willingness to help any way they can.
There are two restaurants on site, one in the main area where the dining is casual but tasty and the Spaghetti House located at the front entrance of the Edgewater Resort offering meals of a high standard at reasonable prices. The Spaghetti house is certainly a favorite of ours.
The Edgewater Resort & Spa and Rarotonga is our most favorite place in the world, the Edgewater caters for people of all ages and financial positions, Rarotonga is a island of dreams.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for your family holiday, dream wedding or indulgent Cook Islands honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Edgewater Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Resort And Spa
- The Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Resort Arorangi
- Edgewater Rarotonga
- Edgewater Resort Rarotonga
- The Edgewater Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands