We had a great stay at Edgewater Resort in March 2004. The weather was warm along with the nights.
The meals in the restaurant were good value and the breakfasts which were built in with the cost of staying there were also great. Also the bar is reasonably priced in the drinks department also, but the price of the fresh water at $7 a litre seems to be a bit high and can be bought in the local shops for $2.50 for 3ltrs.
The staff that rent cars from the reception are and can be rude to deal with as can some of the shop people, they need to remember that it is the traveller that pay their wages as without us visiting there the island would be in a bit of a state.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for your family holiday, dream wedding or indulgent Cook Islands honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Edgewater Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Resort And Spa
- The Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Resort Arorangi
- Edgewater Rarotonga
- Edgewater Resort Rarotonga
- The Edgewater Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands