Arrived in Rarotonga early morning. Tired after flying from Toronto via Los Angeles.
Public Holiday and unsure about buses so started walking to the Edgewater.
A kind Government employee, Isaac, driving to his nearby office, gave us a lift, saying " It's Island hospitality ". We subsequently found the Islanders to be good natured and pleasant.
Most guests rented card or mopeds ( test required ) but we circled the Island using 10 trip bus tickets.
Enjoyed 2 tours, Jeep Safari and Lagoon Cruise.
Inquired about a day trip to Aitutaki but flights cancelled - short of pilots !
Very hot but not humid.
Walked to the waterfall ( almost dry ) and would have liked to have crossed the Island but tracks not well marked. Perhaps the Tourist Office could look in to this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for your family holiday, dream wedding or indulgent Cook Islands honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Edgewater Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- The Edgewater Resort And Spa
- Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Resort Arorangi
- Edgewater Rarotonga
- Edgewater Resort Rarotonga
- The Edgewater Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands