Stayed at the Edgewater for one night on our honeymoon. We had been staying at quieter boutique resorts but chose to stay at a cheaper resort for our last night as we had an early flight.
The resort looked well catered for with regards facilities and activities - especially if travelling with kids as there is not a great deal for kids to do around the islands that doesnt involve the sea.
Had a pleasant dinner and stay. Only comment would be regarding our room - a bit tired and dated and could do with a renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for your family holiday, dream wedding or indulgent Cook Islands honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Edgewater Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Resort And Spa
- The Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Resort Arorangi
- Edgewater Rarotonga
- Edgewater Resort Rarotonga
- The Edgewater Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands