“Quick meal”

Spaghetti House Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Arorangi
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Indulge in the rich tastes of Italy at the Spaghetti House Bar and Grill, located 5 minutes drive away from the airport at the Edgewater Resort & Spa entrance off the main road. Open Monday to Sunday, 5.00pm to 9.30pm, the Spaghetti House has a relaxing, laidback atmosphere to complement its authentic Italian cuisine. Enjoy the rich, tantalizing selections of pizzas, pastas and other signature Italian dishes on offer, all within a leisurely stroll of the resort.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Restaurant looked ok so we booked because sign on the door said essential. I guess because it is so close to the Edgewater resort it would be easy for those staying there. I am glad we did because the restaurant was packed, although we were shown straight to our table. This is certainly a no-nonsense restaurant and definitely family-friendly. Service was prompt, perhaps a little bit too much so as what we thought may have been a leisurely meal was all over in under an hour. However, our meals were tasty and well cooked.

Good if you are staying at the resort and have young children but we probably would have enjoyed a different restaurant more.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This restaurant is part of the Edgewater Resort and Spa complex situated on the corner of the main road and the Edgewater driveway. The food was a bit of a mixed bag. We had a cannelloni for starters which was delicious. I had a meat lover’s pizza for mains – also delicious – but my husband’s pork dish left a lot to be desired. His pork was tough and the dish generally overcooked. The service wasn’t the best either. As we were out for a leisurely evening meal, we had asked for our mains to be served ten minutes or so after we had finished our entrees but instead, everything was delivered to the table at the same time! There are a number of very good restaurants within walking distance of the Edgewater, so I would recommend giving the Spaghetti House a miss.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great tasty italian food, well priced, good service but recommend making a booking as they get very busy.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a 40th birthday dinner here. The meals didn't take long to come out - and there were mixed reviews from everyone.

The medium rare steak I ordered was overcooked, the potato bake was burned on the top and served warm & my tomato/capsicum dish resembled stew - everyone got this with their meals & no one ate it.

The level of service received varied depending on who was serving you.

The staff tried, I'm just not sure if they had new people on or were overwhelmed by the number of us dining.

Not the worst dining experience, and the food was cheap - I guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Insisted we needed a booking then on the night they had lost it or forgotten. I had parrot fish for a main course. It was so charred on one side it tasted like charcoal.The price was about average. A very nice setting but the staff seemed a bit wayward and werent coping too well when a lot of patrons turned up. It was'nt too bad but would not go again.