“Disappointing restaurant”

Spaghetti House Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Arorangi
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Indulge in the rich tastes of Italy at the Spaghetti House Bar and Grill, located 5 minutes drive away from the airport at the Edgewater Resort & Spa entrance off the main road. Open Monday to Sunday, 5.00pm to 9.30pm, the Spaghetti House has a relaxing, laidback atmosphere to complement its authentic Italian cuisine. Enjoy the rich, tantalizing selections of pizzas, pastas and other signature Italian dishes on offer, all within a leisurely stroll of the resort.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This restaurant is part of the Edgewater Resort and Spa complex situated on the corner of the main road and the Edgewater driveway. The food was a bit of a mixed bag. We had a cannelloni for starters which was delicious. I had a meat lover’s pizza for mains – also delicious – but my husband’s pork dish left a lot to be desired. His pork was tough and the dish generally overcooked. The service wasn’t the best either. As we were out for a leisurely evening meal, we had asked for our mains to be served ten minutes or so after we had finished our entrees but instead, everything was delivered to the table at the same time! There are a number of very good restaurants within walking distance of the Edgewater, so I would recommend giving the Spaghetti House a miss.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great tasty italian food, well priced, good service but recommend making a booking as they get very busy.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a 40th birthday dinner here. The meals didn't take long to come out - and there were mixed reviews from everyone.

The medium rare steak I ordered was overcooked, the potato bake was burned on the top and served warm & my tomato/capsicum dish resembled stew - everyone got this with their meals & no one ate it.

The level of service received varied depending on who was serving you.

The staff tried, I'm just not sure if they had new people on or were overwhelmed by the number of us dining.

Not the worst dining experience, and the food was cheap - I guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Insisted we needed a booking then on the night they had lost it or forgotten. I had parrot fish for a main course. It was so charred on one side it tasted like charcoal.The price was about average. A very nice setting but the staff seemed a bit wayward and werent coping too well when a lot of patrons turned up. It was'nt too bad but would not go again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was fantastic. We loved every moment of it. I get in and the table cloth is some pain paper and a glad of crayons. My wife and I got to work and made our own soppy drawings and messages to each other while waiting for our food. The food came and it was devine. The steak was cooked to perfection and I rated it way better than Albertos next door. Such a fantastic experience!