“Great Divespot and a really good instructor”

Adventure Cook Islands
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Arorangi
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Cook Islands is Rarotonga's Dive and Adventure Specialist with a difference. Our PADI Dive Center team strives for excellence and we guarantee you some of the best diving our island has to offer. Our divemasters and instructors have many years of diving experience around the island and are amongst the most experienced dive guides on the island. We specialize in small groups for more personalised dive experiences rather than catering for the masses. Our Reef To See Dive and Snorkel Adventures include guided scuba dives to Rarotonga's best dive sites, PADI dive courses, intro dives, guided outer reef snorkel trips and freediving trips. On land, our Island Way Adventures include Cook Islands Dance and Drum Lessons for small and bigger groups and Raemaru Mountain Treks. To explore Rarotonga on your own, you can rent everything you need to explore the island from our Adventure Hire fleet: scooters, bicycles, kayaks, snorkel gear and bodyboards.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Bramsche, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Divespot and a really good instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was lucky to be the only participant the day, we dove... I had the full attention of my instructor Partrick who is a very smart, funny and easy guy. He showed me the colourfull life under water, the 'drop off' and some small caves. he explained different interesting things about the cook islands, the sea and its habitants... It was a great day. Thank you Patrick

Visited January 2013
reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Hi NuNameNeeded,

Meitaki maata for your review of your scuba diving experience with us, we appreciate it a lot.

Kind regards,

Bad Toelz, Germany
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Open Water Diver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I did the Open Water Diver Course, and had a great time while learning the Diving Fundamentals. I can highly recommend Reef to See as the Instructor Patrick was really anxiuos that i understand everything. Also the first concact with water was not in a boring Pool, but we went out to the Lagoon so i get a first real feeling of Diving in the sea even though the water was just shoulder high. As i was the only one in the Course he was very flexible with the schedule of the course, so you be able to learn in your own pace.
Also the equipment was very new so if you just look for rental gear you will be satisfyed as well.
Danke war eine Tolle Zeit!

Visited March 2013
reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Hi Andi,

Thanks for the review. It's good to hear that you enjoyed your PADI Open Water Diver course with us so much.

Viele Grüsse aus Rarotonga,

Hamilton, New Zealand
“Brilliant instructors, beautiful diving.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Big thanks to Patrick, an excellent instructor, very helpful, patient, and enthusiastic. Gear was great, and had two instructors out with the two of us. It was our first diving experience, and also the best - we have yet to dive anywhere else that comes near the calibre and quality at Reef to See. It's also great to be able to hire bikes and snorkels etc all at the same place.

Great memories, highly recommended to all - even if you're nervous!

Visited April 2012
reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Kia Orana Matt,

Thank you very much for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your diving experience with us.

Until next time,

Nuku'alofa, Tonga
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Open Water Certification”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

A big thank you to Patrick for the great time I spent while getting my Open Water ticket in Rarotonga. I am no expert in diving obviously but I think Reef to See is a very well run and very professional organisation. To my eyes, the training was consistent and straight to the point, the diving gear was well maintained and the boat was very nice.

I guess I was very lucky and got a one-to-one training with Patrick and this was fabulous. He made sure to properly explain every exercise before each dive as well as what to expect during the dive. In the end, I felt very relaxed and confident in what I was doing.

Besides the training aspect, the final two dives we did were really great. The canyon-like view in the passage with turtles hovering overhead and many fish was really great.

I have already taken another dive elsewhere to practice my training and it went flawlessly. I can't wait to dive again and I do recommend Patrick.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Cedric J
reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Hi Cedric,

Thanks for your great review about your PADI Open Water Diver course with us, I am really glad you enjoyed the course so much. Hopefully we will meet soon again when you are coming over the next time.
Kind rgeards,
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic Dive Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

As new divers, it's always a bit daunting going out with someone new, but we had an amazing experience with Patrick. He was very thoughtful of our level and explained everything we were going to do and where we were going to go. My partner had a bit of trouble initially and Patrick was really good dealing with the issue and supporting him through it. We would definitely recommend Adventure Cook Islands!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jaime A
reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Hi Jaime,

Thanks a lot for the review about your experience with us. I am pleased you were happy with our services and hope to welcome you again in the future.
Kind regards and Happy New Year!