“Great hosts- good for a laugh!!”

Alberto's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Arorangi
Cuisines: European, New Zealand
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Great hosts- good for a laugh!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Just an overall great restaurant, we have been several times on our visits to Raro and will return on our next trip. Last time we were travelling with a group of 4, had fun at Alberto's with laughter all round. Oh and great food too :)

Visited May 2013

Auckland, New Zealand
“Always our 1st place to eat.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We travel to Raro each year and Alberto's is always our 1st place to eat. Great food,although we always have the seafood, and real value for money. Drinks are very well priced. Nice setting,very clean and tidy, great hosts.My only comment is maybe time for a smart uniform. Certainly well worth visting.

• Visited March 2014
Whangarei, New Zealand
“Surf n Turf - the best I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you want value for money and quantity for money then you must go to Albertos for dinner! We didn't phone ahead, but found when we arrived there were a few free tables. The owner quickly met us and sat us down before finding a waitress to order our food. Exceptional service shown by all staff here, really made you feel welcome!

I got the Surf n Turf - it came out to our table and OMG it was freakin HUGE!!! The steak alone was about an inch thick, cooked to my request and was absolutely melt in my mouth. I took one look at my plate and said to my friends that there is no way that I could finish this! But I ate everything, even though I was so full - there was no way I was going to let all that great food go to waste!

Great value for money, and reasonably priced drinks. If you are going to Rarotonga make sure you call in for a casual dinner at Albertos. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and hope to come back again one day.

• Visited March 2014
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We chose to go to Alberto's having read the reviews....we were not dissapointed. Friendly service and lovely food. So happy were we, we returned a couple of nights later and enjoyed another delicious meal.

• Visited November 2013
Auckland
“Delicious Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

One of our faves because of its simpicity and we both enjoy a good steak. Decor is a bit 70's but the service fine and tables are well spaced out. Particularly liked the fresh self-serve salad bar with the yummy pawpaw salad. So we enjoyed 1x steak and fries and 1x steak meal deal so we could share the pavlova for dessert (bit too sugary). Sadly had to pass on the garlic bread starter as we just can't eat that much. Should mention we saw other lovely choices coming out to diners and they seemed pleased. Our steaks were tender, tasty and so huge we could've easily shared one! With a couple of drinks each, the bill was around $90.

• Visited December 2013