“Nice local family run restaurant”

The Hot Little Corner Restaurant.
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Moyogalpa
Cuisines: Latin
Description: At Hot Little Corner, we are known for offering a variety of cuisine ranging from rich, varied and tasty recipe Nicaraguan within which they can find and enjoy the best cuts of meat, poultry and seafood. At Hot Little Corner you can also find and enjoy a wide range of national and international drinks like beers, wines and rum in addition to a variety of smoothies and drinks made from the freshest fruits. * FREE WIFI * ENGLISH SPOKEN * FREE TOURIST INFO * We are waiting to serve you!
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We had two meals in the Caliente and both were quite nice. I have read previous reviews and I agree it's nothing exquisite but it's a local restaurant with local food that is simple that's all. Service was very good and there is a nice feel about the place. Prices are low. I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank MINIPolka

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The service was terrible! A group of seven of us went there for dinner. The food was average. The server was super rude! Perhaps if we had a different server it wouldn't have been such a negative experience, but he was horrible to us! When it was time to pay he wanted everyone to have exact. He gave us an attitude for asking for the check. Then he took one person's money at a time. Then he skipped over one of the girls at the table. When it was my turn to pay, my total was 65 cordobas, but I had a hundred. I had five cordoba coins and asked him if it would be easier for him to give me 40 in change. He took the five coins, but then gave me ten coins in change... He was super rude. I've lived in Central America for three and a half years. It is not normal for people to be so rude here! I will never go back to that restaurant and I recommend others to avoid it. There are plenty of other places with better prices, food and service.

1  Thank pirdapir
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

The food was so so. It was a bit overpriced for certain. My breakfast was about 35 cords more than others in nicaragua. Caters to tourists, and I knew that, but I am just saying...
My gal had a fish burrito. It was nothing fancy. Also a bit pricey. We did spend 5 days in moyo and it does lack basic places to get a basic meal at an honest price. I realize it is bit of a tourist town, but where do the locals chow down? Home, I guess. There are a few places just around the dock doing tastier food at about the same prices, perhaps a bit less.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Had the skewers of beef and they were really delicious . Came with rice and beans, fries and a bit of salad. The pinto gallo was a bit disappointing.
Overall a pretty good experience. But the lack of fans or the allowance of letting smokers inside kind of spoils the food and atmosphere.

1  Thank Merpcicl
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Decent Nica food. I had dinner and breakfast here, and found nothing special. The pork dish was made of very cheap grade pork sausage and the beans and rice were fairly dry. But, it was cheap and if you need something after a few beers it isn't bad at all.