“Choice mate”

Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Moyogalpa
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

This place does really delicious food and is easy to find on the Main Street of Moyogalpa. It is open till 5 and does all day breakfast, which is pretty choice.

We ate here twice for breakfast and once for lunch. After hiking Concepcion the previous day, eggs benedict and a mango smoothie was just the recovery food I needed. The home fries have a wicked seasoning of erbs.

Steak sandwich was great as well.

They also do proper espresso and sell home made peanut butter, marmalades, etc.

Yes it is quite expensive for Nica but the food is really good. Def worth going.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Best eggs benedict ever. Also best coffee I've had in all my travelling through Latin America. Also my pineapple, ginger and grapefruit smoothie was to die for. All at a great price.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed May 22, 2014

the foodi is passable but for the Nicaragua is exaggerated we ate a dry cake and not fresh and we paye a big price
very noisy corner

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We ate here for breakfast one day. The food was excellent. They have a book exchange 1 for 1. They also sell natural items such as lip balm, soap, honey, peanut butter. They have decent coffee.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I love stopping in here for a sandwich and a smoothie. I'm partial to the chicken salad sandwich and a smoothie with ginger plus any fruit. I've been in Central America for a while, so part of the draw of this place is just that it's somewhere I can order a sandwich! It's a little more expensive than some nearby options and the bread can be dry, but it's a sandwich and the staff and owners are great!

Date of visit: April 2014