“Perfect Evening Experience”

O'Vineyards Table d'Hote
Reserve with
O'Vineyards Table d'Hote is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: European, French, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is a Table d'Hotes. Not a traditional restaurant. It's a family ambience, a home cooking with local ingredients, that has impressed Michelin starred chefs, Jamie Oliver's editors, and winners of Top Chef! Well renowned Dine & Wine. Eat at the winemaker's table with the winemakers themselves. Wine included. Winery Tour offered. Lunch 55€ per person. Dinner 75€ per person. Cheese & Dessert included. Wine included. Winery Tour & Wine tasting with hot hors d'oeuvres 25€ per person. Winery Tour & Outdoor Grill: 45 € per person. Wine included
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great food and plenty of wine to taste. We had a lovely afternoon and evening with Joe, Liz and their dog Muse. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience from learning all about the vines, making the wine, watching Liz during the cooking workshop and of course all the wine tasting!! (with the bonus of no hangover in the morning!) They were very welcoming from start to finish and we'd highly recommended the experience if you're visiting the wonderful town of Carcassonne.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

All I can say is that I can't wait to go back again!

Domaine O'Vineyards is a delightful vineyard about 8 km from Carcassonne. Hubby and I had a delightful two night stay with Liz and Joe earlier this week. We were spoiled from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. We enjoyed a fabulous wine tasting with Joe, from tanks, barrels and bottles. By the time we left I think we sampled nearly every wine they produced, and every one was just fantastic. We enjoyed two delicious meals cooked by Liz - I don't even know how many courses there were, served with a generous amount of wine. Liz even took me into the kitchen to teach me a recipe or two!

Their dog, Muse, took us for a walk through the vineyard, through Merlot, Shiraz and Cabernet vines. The vines were just starting to bud and I can't wait to return in the summer to see the vines in full leaf and grape.

Would I return? I'm definitely returning!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Has been great to share time in Liz&Joe house.
We had an excellent 5 course dinner......amazing food and wine.... Was a pitty to realize there is a B&B too when we had our hotel booked yet but....I am sure it will be another chance in the near future.
Highly recommended experience.....
Do not want to forget "Muse".....what a nice "lady"
Big hug and thank you very much again,
Josue

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is a must for anyone who thinking is visiting the Carcassonne region, we went purely on a recommendation, which was all we needed. Joe and Liz are excellent hosts, and provide an in depth and knowledgeable tour of their winery (along with a selection of their wines), without the snobbery that you might find with other wineries. Once you enter the house you are treated to feast of food, and wine along with some wonderful tales from the hosts. We are already looking forward to the next time we are in the region ! This experience is simply awesome and well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

How fortunate to have found O'Vineyards through Tripadvisor. We spent a wonderful evening with such generous hosts were indulged with wonderful food and amazing wines. How nice to sit around one big table. A visit to the vineyards, followed by a cellar tour and blind tasting before being seated at one large table with the hosts and other guests. Think this was our best food and wine experience in this region in 5 years! Thank you so much - we hope to visit again and will be recommending this experience to all our friends.