Esperanza Mansion
Hampton Inn Penn Yan(Penn Yan)(Great Value!)
$135
$89
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites(Penn Yan)(Great Value!)
$90
$86
$52
Travelocity
$99
Best Western Plus The Hammondsport Hotel(Hammondsport)(Great Value!)
$89
BestWestern.com
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
$81
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
The Cedar Lodge(Canandaigua)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Lambertville, NJ
Reviewed May 22, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Esperanza for our anniversary. We had stayed at a COMPLETE dump the night before and were disenchanted by many of the substandard accomodations in the area. The Esperanza exceeded our expectations. The room was spotless ( we actually decided to come back after we checked out), and the views amazing. We stayed in the Inn. I worked in the hotel industry for 7 years, so I tend to be critical of service and hotels.

We dined in the Grill on Friday and Saturday. Our waitress on Friday, Kate, was FANTASTIC. She was friendly, attentive,and made great recommendations. (side note- She recommended an ice cream shop down the road - Seneca Farms , which was out of this world.) The food was delicious. Our waitress the second night was very pleasant, but not as capable as Kate.

The breakfast was stafffed by high school kids, who were friendly and nice, but not top notch servers-- but, after all it was a continental breakfast, and a very good one at that.

I highly recommend this place, the staff was friendly, rooms clean and the views gorgoeus. A great place to relax and enjoy nature.

• Stayed: May 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Pittsford, New York
Reviewed October 19, 2004

I have dined at the Esperanza Mansion several times for lunch and diner. My Husband and I even had our rehearsal dinner there. The food was great. We stayed there on our wedding night and so did our guests. I loved it and they did too! Not one complaint! The rooms show the thoughfulness and detail of the restoration. It really is a gem!

Reviewed October 4, 2004

NE PA
Reviewed September 13, 2004

Esperanza1, Corporate Sales Manager at Esperanza Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2007

Chicago, IL