“Regulars for lunch”
Review of The Antique Inn

The Antique Inn
Cuisines: American
Description: Near Penn Yan, Keuka Park. Should be considered a Penn Yan restaurant.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We eat here on a regular basis for lunch. great service, Thanks Vickie as we both work and need to get in and out in a timely manner, the food is good and the specials are a good variety,though I have my favorites.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Quaint and wonderful food. Bring your appetite or plan to take some home with you. The eggplant and spaghetti were wonderful. The sauce is on the sweet side.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I joined old friends for lunch at The Antique Inn, a cute little restaurant very close to Keuka Lake. Catching up on each others lives was more important than the food so I really didn’t care where we ate however I enjoyed my lunch very much. Service was excellent and our meals were delicious. I will return!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stopped into The Antique Inn for breakfast since it's easy to get in and never crowded. The food was fine and the service was good.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The service was very good, but the food was nothing special. They did not go out of their way to make it a memorable meal. The prices were appropriate for what we got.