All reviews spiral staircase ferguson valley weber bbq wood burner overlooking the lake lovely scenery couple of nights great weekend enjoyed our stay two storey pizza night fire pit evedon park wedding dam balcony accommodation
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I am a little reluctant to write this review, as I would like to keep it quiet and all to myself.
This place is beautiful and peaceful and total charming.
It has a restaurant that does the best pizza. Kids had a ball.
Highly recommend!!!!!
We will be back for sure

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Dianne M
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Rooms dirty,mice in room,droppings on kitchen bench and table and in bedding.Loud party outside room until late.Forgot wine and cheese booking. Oven ancient , very disappointed. Will not be going back or recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank feeBunbury
Reviewed March 19, 2012

A very relaxing atmosphere. My husband and I enjoyed our stay very much.
We stayed in one of the apartments (King bed apartment). There are two bedrooms upstairs, one king bed and one double bed. Below is the bathroom, kitchen and living area which opens out onto a balcony which over looks the damn...literally metres away. Each apartment comes with all you need...fridge, microwave, cooking utensils, tv and aircon. There's also life jackets and oars tomuse with the free canoes on the dam :-)
There's a restaurant and bar. We ate at the restaurant both nights we were there and, let me tell you, the food was just the best. Probably the best we've had in a long, long time.
The service is fantastic. I highly recommend this hidden gem.

Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank DenimGirl111
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have stayed here a number of times over the last few years, enjoying its relaxed, no fuss atmosphere. The chalets, situated next to a large dam, have a rustic feel, but are very comfortable with all that you need. It is great to sit on the balcony in the evening watching the sun set over the dam, with a glass of your favourite drink.
Jason is a great host, having taken over the running of the managing of the holiday accomodation from Tony and Marilyn who still run their run farm on which the chalets and villas are located. You can enjoy a meal or drink in the bar at the "main house".
You can walk around the dam if you feel energetic or paddle a canoe.
Great for families with young kids, although my mid-teens still enjoy it.
Behind the chalets is natural bush, which is full of birds. Enjoy the open BBQ's in the evening or day.
Will happily return here year after year.

Room Tip: If going during the hotter months, ask for a chalet that is shaded in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends