Manor House Country Hotel
$106
$184
$179
Orbitz.com
The Valley Hotel(Fivemiletown)(Great Value!)
$102
$95
Westville Hotel(Enniskillen)
1,530 results
All reviewsjunior suitecellar barbelleek restaurantbeautiful hotelleisure facilitiesoutdoor jacuzzilough ernedrawing roomfine dininghot tubevening mealmain restaurantwatergate barsteam roomfirst classrelaxing breakduty manager
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My parents stayed here for 2 nights which included bed and breakfast and one evening meal. My family (2 adults and 3 kids) stayed in the Manor Cottages (also highly recommended) which are just down beside the Lough but are not owned by the hotel. My parent's bedroom was beautiful and in general the hotel had a very luxurious feel to it. They really enjoyed the breakfasts and we had a fabulous evening meal together in the main restaurant. The food was divine and the presentation was superb. The only one slight negative was that my main meal could have been hotter but as the rest of the meal was so wonderful I can forgive the chef of that. The 3 kids ate in the Cellar bar. The portions were great and the food again was of a high standard.
In summary, this is a fantastic hotel and I have no doubt we will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ManorHouseHotel, General Manager at Manor House Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for your review and I have taken note of your comments. We look forward to you visiting the hotel again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for my mum and dads 40th wedding anniversary. There was 17 of us and we had a great time. We hired a boat and took it along the lough which was lovely. The hotel is relaxing and a good base for Fermanagh. I would definitely go back. It was a short drive to Enniskillen. The rooms were lovely.

Room Tip: No specifics
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ManorHouseHotel, Manager at Manor House Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Kagr,
Thank you for your review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us to celebrate your mum and dads 40th wedding anniversary. Our location is perfect for taking out a boat and cruising Lough Erne to see all the beautiful scenery. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at Manor Country House Hotel for five nights. What a magnificent country hotel. The original manor house was built in the late 1700's. The breakfasts, which were included, were enormous. Dinner in the Balek restaurant was great as well. Good selection. The staff could not have been nicer. The reading lounges were so impressive, out of the 1800's with a nice view of the water.
A wonderful experience. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the lake and the marina.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ManorHouseHotel, Manager at Manor House Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Gary M,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your recent review of the Manor House Country Hotel.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us & we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife booked us into the Manor as a last minute surprise. We made full use of the excellent pool and had a great meal in the cellar bar. Rooms where very warm, 26 degree. Breakfast buffet was excellent but the biggest let down was the cooked breakfast. I had eggs benedict and my wife had the fry. The sauce on my eggs was terrible. More like custard and the fry appeared to have been reheated. However that was the only fly in the ointment.

• Stayed: July 2013
ManorHouseHotel, Manager at Manor House Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Donaghanie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review from your recent stay with us here in the Manor House Country Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your last minute surprise trip and made full use of our facilities. Thank you for bringing the breakfast to our attention, we have spoken with the chef to ensure that this does not happen again. We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Fermanagh Lakelands soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

My partner & I bought 2nights at the Manor House as a Christmas present for each other. I would like to commend the staff in all areas, reception, bar, restaurant & leisure suite. Customer service was excellent, room was beautiful, surroundings are exquisit, food was devine & leisure facilites were immaculate. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank KazBra
ManorHouseHotel, Manager at Manor House Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear KazBra, Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We really do pride ourselves on the team here at the Manor House Country Hotel & we are delighted to hear that you and your partner enjoyed your break. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.