“I visited at Terminal F, second floor”
Review of Shokoladnitsa

Shokoladnitsa
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Khimki
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 16, 2018

My flight was at Terminal E but since I had some time to wait for my flight so I walked around the terminal. I found one of Shokoladnitsa on 2nd floor of Terminla F. That was cozy and less crowded. They just released a new Russian Pancake, which was great! I enjoyed moment for my tranquil breakfast. Staff were nice adn smily but a little bit slow... :) Food was great, staff were friendly. There is big one at terminal E too, but I prefer F one, in terms of atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Just good place to have a snacks before the flight. My child likes a chocolate cake - it’s really delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

I’m a big fan of the chain and always go there because you ALWAYS get good food ! It’s not expensive but always a good variety of meals

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017

It was just a quick lunch. Soup of the day was very tasty, pancakes with vegetables quite good and a glass of white wine better than expected. Service was quick and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I had breakfast here whilst at the Shremetyevo Airport during a long layover. I had a Russian crepe with mushrooms & cheese and a cappuccino. Albeit I normally don't consume any animal products because I adhere to a vegan diet, because of my long layover at the airport I had to make an exception and eat dairy and cheese, which was ok for a day. The food was tasty and the cappuccino was delicious. Even more importantly, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had a voucher in the amount of 1000 Rubles from Aeroflot Airlines. When I finished breakfast and presented the voucher the cashier informed me that I had 370 Rubles remaining and offered me to select items to take away. I thought this was kind for the cashier to offer because if he wanted, he could have just cashed me out and kept the remaining 370 Rubles or simply not informed me. Instead, he kindly brought to my attention that I had 370 Rubles remaining (approximately $5 USD) and he pointed to the cooler where there were a variety of juices and other items. Therefore, I purchased bottled water and cherry juice to take with me. I believe the prices at this restaurant are very reasonable. For 10000 Rubles ($16.50) I had the Russian crepe with mushrooms & cheese, cappuccino, bottled water and juice. Considering the restaurant is located at the airport, I find these prices to be reasonable. If you're in transit at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, stop by Shokolandnista near Terminal D.

Date of visit: July 2017