“Friendly and convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Colette Carter B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ranelagh
Colette Carter B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Ranelagh B&B and Inns
Surrey, England
“Friendly and convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our short stay with Colette. The house is cosy and very conveniently located in a quiet street near Beechwood Luas stop. Our breakfasts were lovely with delicious home made bread and fresh herbs from the garden. I would definitely recommend Colette's B&B and hope to stay there again some day.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Walker064_10
cfbcarter, Owner at Colette Carter B&B, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for your review of colette's bed and breakfast. I am happy that you found us friendly, convenient and that you enjoyed your breakfast. I hope I will see you back again sometime in the future. Colette

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you are looking for a quiet B&B with easy access to Dublin centre this is the place. Colette is very helpful and good company. The house is a lovely mix of modern and traditional furnishings and the en suite bedroom was very comfortable and immaculately clean. The breakfasts are excellent with fresh fruit, good coffee and a wide choice of cooked breakfasts. Highly recommended and I'm sure we will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
cfbcarter, Owner at Colette Carter B&B, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review my B&B I very much appreciate it. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay in Ranelagh and hope to see you both again. Colette
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

This B&B is 3 blocks from the Dublin train, and only 4 stops from St. Stephens Green in the center of Dublin -- so it's convenient and quiet. Colette is a great hostess and will try to accommodate special diets for breakfast, which is huge and delicious. She also made us sandwiches for an early morning departure to get to the airport. When you stay, take time to talk with her -- she's so interesting, a wealth of information.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
cfbcarter, Owner at Colette Carter B&B, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for your review and your very complementary comments! I hope you enjoyed the packed lunch and had a good trip home. Colette
Kuettigen, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We spent about one week at Colettes B&B and two weeks later we are looking forward to staying there again. Colette and her sister, home and garden exceed all our wishes and expectations. We enjoy the excellent breakfast, the quiet rooms and the charming discussions - a wonderful and highly recommended place!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
cfbcarter, Owner at Colette Carter B&B, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review colettesbedandbreakfast.com I very much appreciate it. Now that you have found us in Dublin I hope that I will see you both back again, Colette
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Colette's B&B was top notch. She was very considerate and helpful. She never hesitated to find information for us or aid our travels in any way. Although outside the city of Dublin, her Ranelagh location was perfect. Just a 2 block walk from the regional train which is 3 or 4 stops from St. Stephen's Green, which is a great starting point for a day of Dublin activities. Also, the restaurants Kinara specifically in Ranelagh were excellent. Colette's breakfasts were the best we experienced in our 2 week holiday in Ireland. The room was comfortable and clean. I could not recommend this B&B more highly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
cfbcarter, Owner at Colette Carter B&B, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review colettesbedandbreakfast it is very much appreciated.

I hope you both enjoyed the rest of your trip to Ireland and that the weather treated you kindly.

Colette
Northants
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from the most amazing weekend in Dublin where we had the pleasure of staying in Colette's B & B.

My father used to live in Dublin and we have visited many times before but this was our first time out there needing accommodation.

Colette welcomed us into her stunning B & B as if it was our home for the weekend, she made us feel so welcome and could not have done anything more for us during our stay.

The breakfasts are simply to die for in the mornings, she offers such a selection, which we thoroughly enjoyed every morning.

The B & B is in the perfect location for a trip to Dublin- 5 minutes from the nearest tram and 5 minutes on the tram to town .

We will definitely be staying at Colette's on our next trip to Dublin and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going. Fantastic value for money, AMAZING

• Stayed April 2013
cfbcarter, Owner at Colette Carter B&B, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you hmiller99 for your review of Colette's bed and breakfast, delighted you enjoyed your trip to Dublin and I really hope to see you back in the not too distant future.
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I live close to the Colette's and I booked a room for 9 days for my mother who came to visit me. She was delighted with the room, the cleanliness (she is allergic to dust), the breakfast and the morning conversations with Colette and her sister who helps running the B&B. Colette is an impeccable, warm and helpful host. The neighbourhood is very quiet, the perfect location in Dublin if you have problems of sleeping with noise. Close by in Ranelagh village (10 minutes walk) there's plenty of cosy restaurants: my favourites are the Butcher Grill - try the oysters! - and Pinocchio, beneath the Ranelagh Luas station. There are also a couple of pubs. The location is also convenient if you are visiting the city, as the tram station (Beechwood Luas station) is 5 minutes walk and the tram takes you to the city center in 10 minutes.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review on behalf of your mother. I am very happy she was relaxed and slept well in Colette's B&B I hope I will see her back in Dublin in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ranelagh
The Croke Park
The Marker Hotel
The Marker Hotel
#2 of 153 in Dublin
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,853 reviews

Been to Colette Carter B&B? Share your experiences!