“Perfect”

Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bexleyheath
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Me & my husband held our wedding here last week & I can honestly say it couldn't have been any better thanks to all the staff here. Firstly Mikeane who organised it all for us was so friendly,helpful & efficient the organising of it couldn't have been any easier. All the staff that helped out on the actual day also were all lovely & polite,nothing was too much trouble. & the food was fantastic,everyone commented on how lovely it all was. Even the staff around the hotel were all very polite & helpful,checking in was made easy for everyone & they let people check in earlier then the times given. Would highly recommended here for anyone looking for a wedding venue & I will definatly be back to stay again! Thank you all again for making our day so perfect

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed for just one night before a local wedding. The staff were helpful, smart and courteous. We were dealt with efficiently and the room was clean and spacious. There was some noise from we think a refrigerator which was a nuisance., and more noticeable as the room was quite quiet. We did not breakfast there, it currently runs at £16.50p pp. No hesitation in recommending it, certainly for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: There are cheap places to get a breakfast, Frankie and Benny's or BHS cheap and cheerful
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I stayed here on our wedding night. Staff were helpful and looked after our bags before check in. We checked in after midnight no problem at all. The room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was delicious and fresh. The only thing that needs improving is the pool area. It's clean but a bit dated. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Unfortunately resturant let's hotel down too small for size of hotel breakfast was manic 1chef and 1 pan at the egg station which caused irate clients and a very long queue . Evening meals at resturant also dissapointing they need to find a chef who knows how to cook steaks and not send out 3 different requests of !how do you like your steaks ! To all over cooked and dry also how to tell difference between home cooked chips as mentioned on menu to soggy wedges . Kitchen lets the waiting staff down as they were excellent in there job

Room Tip: Choose courtyard rooms as much quieter
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Tony E, Manager at Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you Delia S for your comments, as soon as you made us aware of your comments on the night we immediately fed these back to the Chef and we have already made amendments to our homemade chips and in the way we deliver our steaks. We pride ourselves on the quality of food we deliver at every time of the day and this will ensure we continue to strive to meet our guest’s expectations. I have also informed our service team of your comments which has brought a smile to their faces. I look forward in being able to welcome you back to us again in the very near future.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Good stay and adequate for our needs as we were out mostly during the day. Fortunately we were in a room that was fairly quiet even though there was a wedding on. As our flight was at night we thought that the late check out fee of £30 well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was my second stay at Bexleyheath Marriot hotel And it's always been wonderful. I checked in on 18 July by an early British airways flight from Lagos Nigeria so I arrived the hotel at about 7:30 AM and honestly the staff at the front desk were just wonderful. They made sure my seven year old and I got a room as fast as possible . Have had to pay £200 in a hotel near heathrow to have this same service sometime past. We stayed for 30 nights and it was like home away from home. The services were super, room & bath always clean . Would like to thank Nirmala, Marcela, Angelina, Cleon (ever smiling), Ibrahim always at hand , the man at the omellete stand in the restaurant who tolerated my son and everybody else whose names I don't know .Thank you all for making our summer vacation a memorable one. we shall surely visit again. Hope you all get to read this.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the court yard are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Doctor767

Doctor767,
A big thank you for such a great post, you can be assured I will be personally recognising the team you have mentioned for the service they have given you and your family.
I do trust we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed here again on the 18th August and once again, everything was perfect. We managed to check in early but I had mentioned I might be there before 3pm. We were really pleased with the superior room as its one we've had before and it now feels like a home away from home. As I've mentioned before, the comfiest beds, flat screen 32 inch TV, 44sqm room with tons of space. Sofa and chairs and a table on which to eat the lovely room service which we did.. Twice! This time, I had the Marriott Burger which I refuse to cheat on and my BF had the pizza which he loved. We also got the munchies at 2am and shared a curry which was excellent! The food here is worth getting fat for. We were extremely happy with every staff interaction and they couldn't do enough for us. This time we had a perfectly working fridge and the ice machine in the hall was in top form... These things matter. The bathroom is marble and huge and very well stocked with toiletries and towels.
Once again, I will say don't hesitate to stay here if you're in the area because if you're disappointed with this place, nothing and nowhere can make you happy. I'm back again on Sunday and I can't wait.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank AnnieVerrier

AnnieVerrier,
Thank you so much for your 2 posts, I am so pleased you enjoy your room, you can be assured we will continue to look to get you this room on every stay.
I have fed both your posts back through to the team, I can assure you that it has made their day as they do work so hard to ensure they do deliver to our guests expectations and it is great for them to hear your comments.
We look forward in continuing to welcome you to us in the foreseeable future.
Director Of Operations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bexleyheath
Premier Inn London Bexleyheath Hotel
Holiday Inn London-Bexley
DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge
Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa
Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford
Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel & Spa

Been to Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!