About a one hour's drive away from Legazpi Airport, you will be picked up by the hotel shuttle which will take through scenic surroundings along the sea, across rivers and rainforest. The accommodation consists of spacious rooms and villas spread over a vast area. It is located directly on the sea side offering all kinds of sports on land and water. The beach is sandy and kept very clean. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The dive instructor Arlie is highly professional. The food is not impressive. When staying there we had to take our meals more or less inside because there was a private party using the beach under the open sky for their dinner. I would have liked to take my dinner near the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol