My family (4 children ages 1-8 y/o) went to Misibis summer of 2012. Staff were very kind and helpful. We arrived on a sunday morning and needed a ride to go to church (instead of the local tour they offered in the package). The driver arranged everything, from driving us there to having us picked up at no extra charge. Upon arrival, refreshments and fish crackers were served. The room was big, perfect for our family.
I am not a beach lover but I enjoyed their beach and water sports immensely. There are a lot of people but suprisingly, the beach wasn't overcrowded. We rode the ATV but sadly, it was cloudy that we weren't able to have a view of the Mayon volcano. Our ATV guide even brought water for us and even plastics for our celphones/cameras when it rained. Great service. Great trail (for us beginners).
My only gripe is their resto. The buffet's food isn't worth the price. We ended up ordering alacarte which took forever to be served. Food wasn't bad but not great as well.
I would love to go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol