My wife and I just got back from an idyllic and relaxing weekend at the Misibis Bay Resort
where we celebrated our first wedding anniversary. It is a world class resort nestled just
outside Legaspi. We would like to commend and thank Rex Cortes, the genial and affable
F&B manager and the whole resort staff for making our stay a truly memorable and blissful
one. First rate facilities, smiling and pleasant staff that aim to please. Perfect place to unwind
but with enough activities to get you engage...sunset cruises,zip lines,ATVs,,jet skis,hobie sail
craft,kayaking,windsurfing, snorkeling,pedal boats and their 3 swimming pools.
on our last night, we plan on having a light dinner but we were intercepted by Mr. Rex Cortes
who theatrically led us to a lone dinner table by the pool, decked with special lights, music
player and our own private wait staff, Arkie C. At the end of the meal, we were presented a
special wedding anniversary cake!! What a romantic and delightful night.
Thank you Misibis Bay Resort. Thank you Rex. Thank you Arkie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol