We had an amazing time here in Misibis. From the moment we were picked-up from the airport till they brought us to the airport, we were really taken good cared of. The staff, our guides and butlers were all very accommodating and friendly. They do their best to accommodate all our requests.
The resort is wonderful, our room was also luxurious (they upgraded our room! ), bed was really comfortable, the bathroom toiletries were also high-end.
As for the food, their ala carte food items including beverages are all priced towards the high-end market. Really very expensive. We did order some ala carte items, and were disappointed with the serving size (small, for the price you pay). So we ended up getting their buffet for lunch & dinner which makes more sense and offer more value for money. I enjoyed their sashimi, seafood grill and steak buffet. Delish!
Overall, they've exceeded my expectations and really made sure to make our stay truly memorable. I highly recommend Misibis Bay resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol