Residhome Privilege Monceau Bois Colombes
Best Western Plus Suitcase Paris la Defense(Bois Colombes)(Great Value!)
$99
$91
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Terminus Paris La Defense(Asnieres-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
$65
$62
Priceline
Comfort Hotel Au Firmament(Asnieres-sur-Seine)
$79
ComfortInns.com
  • Room Service
ibis Styles Asnieres Centre(Asnieres-sur-Seine)
$88
ibis Styles
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Rives de Paris La Defense(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
$114
$103
  • Bar/Lounge
Evergreen Laurel Hotel(Levallois-Perret)
$166
$157
  • Restaurant
Ibis Paris Defense Courbevoie(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
$103
$79
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
$51
Hotel de la Jatte(Neuilly-sur-Seine)
$87
$81
Le Clos des Colombes(Bois Colombes)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanbusiness tripsaint lazarepleasant staykitchenettesupermarketaparthotelbakery
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed there for 2 days only but the little i saw, i didint liked it.
First the toilet paper was almost empty and not folded (like in normal hotels do, this way you know that the room was cleaned).
as i was walking by the kitchenette i noticed that the plate were they put the coffee and sugar was half empty too. (only one package of tea and one cookie but 2 packages of coffee and sugar) also the plate was quite dirty.
When i finally see the room it was so tiny with no view at all. (an office was my view, so i couldn't even let the window open because otherwise they would see me).
They have free wifi in the room but you can use it in only one device ( we were 2, so he had to take turns).
I also found a big stain in the covert. (even though it seem to be in the inside of the covert, it was still gross)
the Breakfast area is so small and only has 4 - 5 tables so if you wake up late you wont find any sits. Also because of that, people who were sitting in tables with free sits were asked by the staff if other people could join them in the table ( i think its bit a awkward to share your table with strangers) so if they didint wanted to share then you'll be send to the lobby with your breakfast.
btw if you are one of the people who has midnight craving then i recommend you to buy some snacks for in the night because in their little snack bar in the lobby was empty, just drinks, 3 chocolates and a mini can of vegetables.

the staff was friendly with us so that's the positive side.
The location is really far from the center. We had a city pass with 1-5 areas included so it was free for us to ride in the bus, metro and train. we usually took a bus outside the hotel with destination in La Defense and from there the metro to the center or any other place.

Overall i rather spend a bit more than stay with them again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Perlabd
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've been here three times and for a long stay. Nice hotel with everything you need for a long stay - kitchen and wi-fi. Though with the latter there was once a problem - it broke on Friday evening and it took 12 (!) days to restore. Quality of room cleaning depends on a maid and varies significantly. One time you have all your garbage taken away, and the other - garbage bags are left (because it is your responsibility to take care of it, as I learned during my third stay) and the kitchen towel not replaced by a clean one and footprints on the wet floor.
However you are unlikely to notice all of that if you're staying only for a weekend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room after 11 (e.g. 311-320, 411-420 etc). Otherwise you'll have a window facing the office building (no view and feeling as if on constant display).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I got 2 nights here on a Dutch holiday auction site for only €80 so my view is based on the fact I paid very little. I think it's normally around €150 which I personally don't think is too bad a price, compared to other places.
The hotel is very clean and modern, it is in a very quiet location with good transport connections and everything you need for a short stay nearby. There is a supermarket outside the hotel to the left, a cash machine and a couple of restaurants. We drove here by car with the use of sat-nav and had no problems navigating the notorious Paris roads, so I don't think even nervous drivers would have a problem getting here by car. However there are a limited number of private parking spaces under the hotel for €10 a night, which you must reserve in advance. Before parking your car here you need to check-in, stopping outside the hotel is not ideal but is possible for a short time. The breakfast in the hotel has very limited choice but it's a meal included in the price. There is also a shortage of tables at breakfast time. The rooms are small and basic but they have good cooking facilities (which we never used) microwave, fridge etc. The bed was a sofa bed which was surprisingly comfortable. All the TV channels are in french, no cnn or bbc world.
To get to the center of Paris.....
The bus stop is outside the hotel on the main road. You take bus 178 to the main station La Defense, this costs €3.80 for 2 adults oneway. Buses come ever 15-20 minutes. Depending on how late you return back to La Defense you need to take bus 178 or 278 back to the hotel. The signs for the buses are very clear and easy to use.
From La Defense you can get to anywhere in Paris. While you are here don't forget to check out the tourist attractions, La Grande Arch and Le pouce” (the thumb).
We bought a Paris Visite (travel pass) at the ticket office in La Defense for 2 days for 2 adults €15.20 each. The Paris Visite enables you to use the whole of the transport system in the center of paris zones 1-3. This includes the Metro, buses and Trains but does not include the bus back from La Defense to the hotel because this is outside these zones. The Paris Visite is perfect for getting around Paris and saves alot of time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank PJH1980
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Me and my girlfriend stayed in this hotel for two nights. First of all, the good points. In terms of location it's quite good, it's a 5 minute walk to the nearest train station from which a train leaves every 5 minutes to the centre of Paris (the train ride itself takes about 5 minutes), so within half an hour we were in the centre of Paris. The room itself was great, lovely room with a kitchenette, including a microwave, dishwasher, sink, fridge (and freezer) and some more cooking facilities! The hotel is located on a modern styled square with a supermarket and a number of restaurants nearby (a bit expensive though).

Then, the negative points. What is wrong with the reception staff? We experienced 5 different receptionist and only the first one was quite nice. After that it just went straight downhill.. They don't greet you when you come in, not helpful, and especially not friendly. Since it is a business hotel I assumed the staff to speak English quite fluently but not really. On the other hand, the breakfast staff was very friendly and helpfull! The breakfast room is very small so we were a bit rushed because new guests had to be seated as well. The second day I asked the receptionist if I could take some food upstairs since the breakfast room was packed but she said it was against the rules. I told her other people went up with food as well but she ignored that remark, as I said; unfriendly.
Furthermore, when we came into the room we found quite a number of long black hairs, probably from the former guest, which we found quite unsanitary to find in the room.

So overall, good room, good location but terrible service at the reception. A shame because we did not feel that welcome because of the service.

Room Tip: Probably does not help since the service is terrible.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wiebee
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed here last week while on a business trip. My meeting location was very close by and that was the main reason for staying there. The accommodation was, as per my title, basic but adequate. As I was not familiar with the location, took time to find it (relative drove me). Actually at the south boundary of Bois Colombes, bordering Courbervoie so if you are searching in the town center of B.C., you will not find it.

Pros:
- Easy access to my work location
- Clean
- Kitchenette with Microwave, Hob and Dishwasher (no soap though)
- Very good WiFi : easy setup and fast (at least during the times I used it)
- Good neighborhood shops (supermarket just across the street/plaza)

Cons
- I got a small room although others in my group got larger rooms
- My room had view of building being constructed next door (no noise though)
- Two single beds joined to make on double; mattress was not comfortable although I must say I slept reasonably well; must have been tired
- No direct access to METRO, need to walk or take a bus

Room Tip: Try to get rooms with views of adjacent park or the plaza (Place de la Rennaissance)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business