“Wow! Very relaxing...”

Ranked #2 of 4 Quercianella B&B and Inns
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Wow! Very relaxing...”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great overall hotel. I came here on a two day business trip in Pisa (Near Camp Darby) and wanted to find a place near the ocean that wasn't too far from work. I found this hotel on expedia and was only 22 mins from where I needed to go in Pisa. The hotel staff was very friendly, funny and loving. The food is excellent. The first night I had a big bowl of clams and the 2nd night spaghetti and clams. Great selection on the menu. The weather was great to sit outside as well. The view was amazing. Although I went alone this was a perfect place for a couple to spend some good alone time. Very romantic and peaceful / quiet neighborhood to walk around if you desire. I stayed in room 12 (perfect view of the sea and had a good sea breeze throughout my room). Anything you need from the staff they will do their best to accommodate. Although I spoke no Italian and was the ONLY American there, the head manager spoke English perfectly as well as a few of the waitresses...so there was no huge language barrier... Another plus was the free wireless service there.. this made the stay even better as I was able to lay out in the sun (near the pool with the sea 100 feet away) and check email and just relax relax and relax... breakfast was included in the stay but I had to leave each morning around 0500 so i can't speak on that but I'm sure it was wonderful... again, perfect stay if you're looking for a peace of mind, peace, a quiet place, romantic environment, etc.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 12.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jamaal H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed in Room 12, which had a lovely Balcony overlooking the pool and Mediterranean Sea. Unfortunately we arrived after dusk, and had to leave and catch the ferry before dawn, so I can only imagine how good the view would be. The room was great, very spacious and beautiful older furniture. It seemed perfect for longer stay.
On the down side the inernet had a weak signal and therefore was poor and the bathroom not up to the quality of the room itself.
I would stay there again and hope to have the opportunity one day.

Room Tip: Room 12 is very large and has a nice balcony overlooking the sea.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Monza, Italy
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Spent a night here. When we arrived we were led away from the sea, and I was disappointed. But then we went into the room and everything changed. We had a huge balcony over looking the sea. The rest of the room was good, except for the bathroom which looked like it was from the 70's. Had dinner there and it was great. Felt like I was in the Italy of the 60's in a big villa. Beautiful!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you want to feel and live the real Italian experience, this is the place to go. I did it for one night and although I am use to another type of hotels, I found it very charming, it is run by a family, not sure if they have help during the summer ( I hope) but, last weekend it was only this charming, real and truly Italian family taking care of all, it was not a five star hotel service but you can see that they really make an effort. The food... The food was really delicious it was the real deal, the real Italian food.
Although I have to be honest the building needs some TLC but I could' t help myself imagining what it was like during the glorious days of this beautiful villa.
It was like being invited by an Italian family to spend a night in their home, that is how I felt.
It has a pool, was close for winter, but it looked like a nice one. And it is truly ocean front.

Room Tip: We were able to chose from two rooms and because we live in front of the ocean we did prefer the one...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Southern England
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Well worth a vist if yo are going to Quercianella which is a very quiet spot with mainly holiday homes and appartments but has a few resturants and shops. Not a must visit location but a nice spot. The hotel has a very good location right on the coast, which is rocky. The pool area and open space around it is a bit of a surprise and very good and large. The hotel is a little old fashioned but clean and tidy.
The main railway is not far from the hotel, about 100 metres but does not seem to be too much of a problem and was not too niticeable but we did only stay one night.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Albatross8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quercianella
Hotel Rex
#1 of 21 in Livorno
Hotel Leopoldo
Hotel Leopoldo
#3 of 13 in Castiglioncello

Been to Villa Margherita? Share your experiences!