We love our trips to Sligo and surrounding area including our stay at Castle Dargan Hotel. the hotel is tucked away in beautiful and peaceful surroundings.
Our room is always very clean, spacious and oh so comfortable! The bed/linens are cosy and luxurious. The staff are friendly and eager to please. Great trails to walk near the hotel and as well as superb golf! Rosses Point and Strandhill are both just along the way...gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Dargan Hotel offers unsurpassed accommodation facilities ranging from stunning en-suite guest rooms and Wall Garden Suites to the magnificent Castle Dargan House Premier Suites all of which present an old world charm with modern day comforts. Our signature beds; The Vogue & Elegance mattresses with feather down duvets & pillows are featured in every bedroom, ensuring a peaceful night's slumber. We also include: direct-dial phones, complementary broadband access, digital TV, tea/coffee making facilities, smoking & non smoking wings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Castle Dargan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Dargan Golf Hotel And Wellness Centre
- Castle Dargan Hotel Wellness Centre
- Castle Dargan Ballygawley