Loved the food both in bar and restaurant. Very friendly staff. Excellent spa but first night, we had to move rooms because we could hear everything that was going on in the room next door. There were no rooms available in the hotel so we were moved to the walled garden suites. I felt it was just a basic apartment instead of the 4 star luxury i had hoped for. There was no tv in the room so you had to sit on the uncomfortable sofas in order to watch tv. The shower head wasnt great in the bathroom either. But most importantly, there is no pool in the hotel. If we wanted to use the hydrospa we had to pay an extra 20 euro. In most hotels the facilities are available to all paying guests. Plus the hydrospa was definitely not worth the money being asked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Dargan Hotel offers unsurpassed accommodation facilities ranging from stunning en-suite guest rooms and Wall Garden Suites to the magnificent Castle Dargan House Premier Suites all of which present an old world charm with modern day comforts. Our signature beds; The Vogue & Elegance mattresses with feather down duvets & pillows are featured in every bedroom, ensuring a peaceful night's slumber. We also include: direct-dial phones, complementary broadband access, digital TV, tea/coffee making facilities, smoking & non smoking wings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Dargan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Dargan Golf Hotel And Wellness Centre
- Castle Dargan Hotel Wellness Centre
- Castle Dargan Ballygawley