“Excellent B and B”
Review of Pantasaph Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pantasaph
Pantasaph Farm
Ranked #1 of 1 Pantasaph B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A fantastic B and B! A warm welcome from Christine - her cakes and breakfasts were delicious!
Lovely rooms and the living area was comfortable and well quipped. I would definately reccomend Pantasaph Farm, it is the best B and B I have stayed in.
Jane and Family

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane R
jesterowner, Owner at Pantasaph Farm, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

So glad you enjoyed the cakes during your stay with us - this week we have a Bakewell tart for nibbles. I posted a picture on our Facebook page! It is always nice to know we manage to provide everything that guests look for in a comfortable B&B. Thanks again, Christine

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I agree with all the other reviews but would also point out what a blessing it was to have a welcoming host and a separate guest area (with supplies, kettle, toaster, microwave etc.). This meant that we could enjoy a relaxing supper after a days travelling and I didn't have to go to bed at 8pm with my daughter. The bed was huge and comfortable and the lovely Christine amused my child with hot chocolate and a visit to the hens, allowing me a chance to relax. Fueled with our delicious breakfast, we headed off further into Wales for a wedding.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LizA230

Thank you for your comments as it is always nice to know guest appreciate our service and facilities. Our hens are often a great hit with children, especially when they can feed them corn or collect the eggs. Thanks again, Christine.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Milton was wrong, Paradise was not lost but alive and well at Pantasaph Farm!! By far the best b&b that I have ever stayed in. The bedrooms are big, the bed soooo comfortable, I felt like a fairy princess awaiting my gorgeous prince charming. Alas this did not happen, however, everything about the Farm was outstanding. Christine works very hard to keep such high standards and she is an amazing host. As for the food, words fail me. Every dish is like a party in your mouth! I loved every single mouthful. Christine, you are excellent and your b&b is an experience I will enjoy again, soon. Thank you.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Melinda C

So glad you enjoyed your time here and that the home-cooked, local food is appreciated. I'm only sorry we weren't able to supply a Prince Charming ! Thanks again, Christine.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hi all, I stayed here after my mom recommended it. Christine was very welcoming and the room was large and had high quality bedding and a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was spotless as was the rest of the shared living space. Really worth the drive and the setting includes chickens and fields and real countryside! Perfect.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
jesterowner, Owner at Pantasaph Farm, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us recently. It is always nice to know guests enjoy everything we offer, and particularly when we have been recommended. Thanks, Christine

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I could not speak highly enough about Pantasaph Farm b&b - a last minute booking the night we stayed did not prepare us for the exceptionally well-presented rooms and facilities, and Christine's attention to every detail, with an unprecedented selection of extras (snacks for both evening and morning, hot and cold drinks at any time in a dining area that came with its own fridge, a breakfast menu that included kedjeree) made our stay one that I would repeat as often as possible. I only regret not being able to stay longer. Thank you Christine.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your brief stay with us even though it was last minute. Perhaps we can have the opportunity to welcome you again for a more relaxing stay.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed at Pantasaph as a family of six for my best friend's wedding. It was the perfect place to stay - friendly, clean, wonderful rooms and the cheesecake was amazing!! It is Christine's hospitality that makes it so perfect. I felt like I'd known her for years. We would definitely recommend this b & b to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for your comments and so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our B&B works well for larger groups or entire families who can take the whole facility. It seems that it allows everyone plenty of space while also having breakfast and cakes provided for them !

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed here for two nights ,one night prior to a silent retreat in the nearby Franciscan Friary of Pantasaph and the last night on the conclusion of the retreat. I had Bed / Breakfast/ Dinner both evenings. This is one of these places that you come across rarely, It was genuinely very welcoming with a host of little touches that made it standout from the rest. An extraordinary example of this was Christine very kind suggestion that she could drop me and collect me from the friary, alongside this "In date recent editions of upmarket Magazines", Cheese and biscuits should you get peckish, etc etc. Christine is the consummate host honed over twelve years of service. Dinners were sublime and on both occasions were excellent, as were her breakfast's, everything locally sourced,and superb quality.I totally concur with the other rave reviews,EXCELLENT. Will I come back,God willing any time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Brendan B
jesterowner, Owner at Pantasaph Farm, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed your evening meals too. The local buffalo is always popular and so is the Snowdonia Cheddar. I hope you have had time to relax after your busy session at the Friary. Thanks again, Christine

Been to Pantasaph Farm? Share your experiences!